miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2019



Resultado de imagen para karol g
Resultado de imagen para karol g

Karol G

Biography
Carolina giraldo born in Medellin on February 14, 1991, better known by her stage name Karol G, she is a Colombian reggaeton and trap singer.As a musician father, from an early age he had an interest in music. He studied at the Calasanz Women's School. In 2006 he participated in the reality show Factor X, and saw in him an opportunity to emerge in the world of music. Thanks to his participation he obtained his first record contract for one year, and chose «Karol G "As his stage name. On one occasion J Balvin appeared at his cousin's fifteen-year party, and sang a song with him. He studied music at the University of Antioquia, and marketing in New York for three months.

characteristics and personality

Karol G is an unpredictable and adventurous artist. From a very young age she liked to sing and write songs. Her greatest desire has always been to sing, express her point of view and entertain people with her music. The Colombian singer has always been very reserved with his private life, measures 1.60, has 55 kg Carolina is a lover of its gastronomy.
“As a person I like my personality very much I feel a very happy person I really enjoy what I do, so I have to work a lot, I really enjoy what I do, and if I speak physically, my mouth is what I like most of my whole body "he said in an interview.

                                                                         Important events

Latin Grammy 2018: Karol G wins 'Best New Artist' and celebrates with his father

The Colombian rose to the stand with her father and during her speech revealed that winning this trophy was always her dream.
"I have to tell you that I am super nervous and that 4 years ago I put a post on my Instagram watching J Balvin win his first Latin Grammy and say that one day as it was the prize had to be mine too," said Karol G.
Also, the interpreter of "My bed" said that the support of his father has been vital to achieve success: "... this man here is 99% of my career, my dad."
The girl's father also gave a few words of thanks. "To the Academy, to the Latin Grammy and to everyone in the industry, thank you for believing in our project, because this is the first one," concluded the proud dad.
This event was very important for karol G because one of his dreams was to win a grammy and especially because it is an award that every artist wants to win, it was very exciting to see this great Colombian artist win that grammy

situation sentimentale

Karol G confirme le 17 novembre à la cérémonie du Latin Grammy 2018 qu’il entretient une relation avec le chanteur Anuel AA.
Karol G et Anuel font partie des couples du monde du divertissement qui ont donné de quoi parler. Ils ont rencontré dans l’enregistrement de la vidéo «Coupable» une collaboration qui jusqu’à présent
a atteint plus de 564 millions de vues.


«Nous avons rencontré l'enregistrement de la vidéo et depuis que nous nous sommes vus pour la première fois, nous avons cliqué. J'ai rencontré sa personne, qui il est, ce qu’il a vécu, ce qui explique en partie pourquoi il s’exprime dans ses chansons ", a déclaré Karol G lors d’une interview avec des médias colombiens



Resultado de imagen para karol g latin grammy
Resultado de imagen para karol g y anuel
Karol G y su padre en los Grammy Latino 2018




  

2 comentarios:

Karol G Biography Carolina giraldo born in Medellin on February 14, 1991, better known by her stage name Karol G, she is a ...